I am conveying a wet product into a drying oven. How do I determine if the process requires a Kevlar belt?

Ismael Salomon -

Kevlar belts are used in wet applications and steam ovens.

Some marginally wet ovens such as molded pulp can use PTFE coated fiberglass belts. Consult AFC for your specific application.


Have more questions? Submit a request